Friday 4 May 2012

Changes

I really must make changes from today! I am full of cold, my nose is red and i feel so very tired - how did i find the energy for work last night ill never know and yet I was - sad to say - proud of the job i did at work - even if no-one else realised.  Something changed in me last night and at times I actually felt happy! - now come on that just ain't me, to feel happy! what was it - i have no idea, although at times i felt as though I bordered on the dangerous with how i talked to some people but that was because I felt happy and confident and the "REAL ME" broke out more and more.  I must try and keep this feeling in-place and be a more happy person, but when others can get you down - it can bring you down a lot, but perhaps ill just tell em where to go and ignore the stupidity from people who behave so sad daily.  One of my previous blogs which was deleted a long time ago was a start and I failed in what I wanted to do but just maybe this blog could be the way ahead in both blogging, self development and most of all "ME"  Why did I choose the blog title - "for the world to see" - at the time it was just the first thing that came into my head and then I was forced into the address change http://4theworld2c.blogspot.co.uk/  which at the time felt a cool thing to do and I kept the title i wanted.  Underlying forces maybe set this title in my head - but why? what have I got to show the world?, does the rest of the world even matter or was it just the way i try to follow world events daily.  So changes are here for me and its pretty clear they are here as I am writing! which I have not done in such a long time.  Am am feeling confident that changes can happen but slowly at first but I will get there!   

2 comments:

  1. Wow! All in all this is a hopeful and positive blog and it's a joy to see that you're happy. Something has indeed changed in you and the changes will keep coming. May THE REAL YOU live long and prosper! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I can keep this "Real Me" going as its hard when I am full of cold and fighting. I hope for a long and improved life xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on this blog - as long as its not abusive or vulger in any way.